It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare…
it’s because we do not dare that they are difficult.
In analysing the real causes of conflict we find that we ourselves are often the main instigators of conflict because of our working styles and behaviours or because of how we react to situations we face everyday.
Much time and energy is then spent trying to resolve the conflict.
By being aware of our own behaviours we can reduce the risk of conflict with our work colleagues, personal friends and families.
Topics included in this training:
- what is your own personality style?
- what is your working style?
- clarifying expectations
- setting standards and perimeters
- effective negotiating skills
- communicating effectively to prevent misunderstanding
- changing behaviour to minimise conflict
- celebrating diversity
- recognising the conflict types within people
- personality issues with others,
- who appear to crisis manage frequently,
- who are authoritarian in their management style invariably, having only one method of working,
- having biases and prejudices which interfere with harmonious relationships
One (1) whole day.
This topic can be held in two (2) half-day modules.