Value those who give you constructive criticism,
because without them doing so,
you will never reach the peak of what and who you are .
Feedback is essential for all employees in building a productive working relationship as it communicates how they is seen by other people and how they affect other people. It is a way of helping others to consider changing their behaviour, keeping the behaviour “on target” to achieve their goals.
Topics included in this training:
- the 1st 90 days of service as an employee .
- preparing the foundations for giving feedback i.e. dealing in facts.
- the process of giving feedback.
- how to receive feedback.
- verbal and non verbal feedback.
- considering your own biases and prejudices.
- the do’s and dont’s of listening.
- dealing with achievements and challenges.
- focusing on what can be changed and influenced.
Beneficial to those who
- lead a team of people.
- are involved in a project team.
- involved in regular reviews with new and existing staff members.
Recommended Duration: One half (1/2) day