Rosita Guy has been delivering effective, entertaining and content-rich business and individual training since she founded Rosita Guy Associates in Christchurch, New Zealand in 1993.
Rosita Guy Associates works with organisations and personnel in varying capacities however as a change agent primarily.
Employee Development and Executive Coaching:
Individual Coaching is a method of employee/employer development where, by working with the individual in areas of behaviour and performance, changes result allowing all parties to work smarter to produce more effective results.
Self Improvement is risk management at its best searching for the sources of the difficulties many employees/employers and business owners experience today and their reactions to deadlines, upskilling, personal development and work, social and family pressures.
Rosita Guy Associates presents knowledgeable yet practical seminars/workshops in skills associated with productivity and performance: time management, stress management, effective communication, conflict prevention as well as leadership, building teams, dealing with difficult people and change, including retirement from traditional work.
Guy Associates works with a variety of organisations both large and small, with all levels of employees, in a cross section of sectors:
- government departments
- entertainment industry
- security Industry
- not for profit
- training organisations
- health related organisations
- airline industry
- mechanical / engineering industry
Guy Associates presents knowledgeable yet practical seminars in skills associated with productivity and performance:
- retirement planning
- time & self management
- stress management
- conflict prevention & management
- leadership versus management
- building cohesive teams in a climate of change
- dealing with difficult people – courageous conversations
- dealing with change challenges
- communication skills for harmony and productivity
- confidence: 101 the essential qualification
- giving and receiving constructive feedback
- conducting effective and productive meetings
- bullying and harassment awareness